Sunday 30 November 2014

Layers winners

post signature

Hi Magnolia friends and welcome to our winners post!
Outstanding creations again for our Layers challenge I have to say, you're all winners, but there can only be one lucky winner, so without further ado the winner of  the Crafty Ribbons voucher as picked by random.org is....
xxxxx
xxx
x
#2 - that's Ellen
with this beautiful creation...


Congratulations Ellen! Please contact me, Nicola, using the email in the sidebar so I can arrange for you to receive your prize. Your winners badge awaits your gorgeous blog!

DT's Top 3
 this week could quite easily have been a Top 10,
 the standard gets higher every challenge!

#46 - Liz



#49 - Anna



#56 - Jennifer



Congratulations ladies, grab your Top 3 badge for your awesome blogs!
See you back here very soon for another fabulous challenge.
Hugs from
The Simply Magnolia DT xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh wat zien al deze kaarten er geweldig mooi uit!!!!
    Grt corry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello girls, I do not no what I did wrong but I emailed Nicola personal and also to the simply magnolia email but I do not get an answer. I won the layers challenge !
    hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete